Sunday, April 19, 2015

Tune In Next Time?

I watched quite a bit of the Rangers-Mariners game last night then went to sleep. The loss for my Rangers just shows how the season is progressing so far. We are just half a game ahead of them in the standings and one game behind the Oakland As. Winning pitcher Felix Hernandez knows how to mess with our hitters.

Hmm, I missed the ejection of KC Royals pitcher Yordano Ventura in live ball play but saw the slide into his SS teammate Alcides Escobar that caused this whole mess. I don't believe Ventura was smiling so much as baring teeth after 3B Brett Lawrie had come to bat. It was more a case of when not if that some retaliation would occur.

Bryce Harper continues to astonish MLB faithful, and the Cubs won in extra innings over the San Diego Padres. The Cubs have a winning record. It's in print now.

We've got some fun hoops action for today with Boston at Cleveland, Brooklyn at Atlanta, Portland at Memphis, and San Antonio at Golden State. I believe Cleveland, Atlanta, Portland, and Golden State win today. No home team advantage to the Grizzlies today. My Mavericks didn't shoot as well as needed, so we're in the hole against the fired-up Houston Rockets. And I think it's gonna be a long, long time.

Lady Grid out.

No comments:

Post a Comment