Thursday, April 9, 2015

Farewell to Troy # 43

Troy Polamalu is retiring from his professional football career.  I bid my Samson safety farewell from the gridiron field and pray that his future endeavors ring with as much success and class as has been his modus operandi.  Good luck!

The Texas Rangers are sitting at a .500 record after four games against the Athletics.  I won't hold my breath, but I am hoping for a good showing in the series against the Astros that begins tomorrow afternoon. Let's go, Holland!

At press time, the Heat were down by nine points against the Bulls. Their record will be 19-20 at home. Ouch. Golden State hosts Portland.  Golden State has a 35-2 record at home. Nice playing with ya, Trailblazers!  Stephen Curry has a Stephen Curry night. Cue the soprano. The party's over.

Lady Grid out.

No comments:

Post a Comment