Wednesday, September 6, 2017

I Thought It'd Never End

MLB

Hanley Ramirez should have slept like a brick after finally ending the 19 inning game against the Toronto Blue Jays last night. I tuned in around the 15th inning but had to get ready to go to bed. When I last checked my phone before turning out the lamp, it was the 19th inning. I figured it would hit 20. Thank goodness it didn't!

  1. Brewers vs. Reds
  2. Twins vs. Rays
  3. Rangers vs. Braves - game one
  4. Angels vs. Athletics
  5. Yankees vs. Orioles
  6. Cubs vs. Pirates
  7. Blue Jays vs. Red Sox
  8. Royals vs. Tigers
  9. Phillies vs. Mets
  10. Nationals vs. Marlins
  11. Rangers vs. Braves - game two
  12. Indians vs. White Sox
  13. Giants vs. Rockies
  14. Astros vs. Mariners
  15. Diamondbacks vs. Dodgers
  16. Cardinals vs. Padres

Lady Grid out.

No comments:

Post a Comment