Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Normal Again - Happy Mama!

I truly enjoy my college aged son being at home and eating everything in sight. I cook. He eats it. I bake; he eats it. I buy it. He eats it. I am in bliss. [Note: I had originally intended to post this on Tuesday, but life happens.]

Tuesday Wrap-Up
Batting Average: 0.733 [highest this season!]
  1. Brewers at Cardinals
  2. Braves at Nationals
  3. Rockies at Pirates
  4. Rays at Blue Jays
  5. Phillies at Red Sox
  6. Dodgers at Indians
  7. Diamondbacks at Tigers
  8. Cubs at Mets
  9. Athletics at Marlins
  10. Orioles at White Sox
  11. Mariners at Twins
  12. Rangers at Astros
  13. Brewers at Cardinals
  14. Yankees at Angels
  15. Reds at Padres
  16. Royals at Giants
Wednesday Games
  1. Oakland at Miami
  2. Cincinnati at San Diego
  3. Kansas City at San Francisco
  4. Atlanta at Washington
  5. Boston at Philadelphia
  6. Colorado at Pittsburgh
  7. Tamp Bay at Toronto
  8. ChiCubs at NY Mets
  9. LA Dodgers at Cleveland
  10. Arizona at Detroit
  11. Baltimore at ChiSox
  12. Seattle at Minnesota
  13. Texas at Houston
  14. Milwaukee at St. Louis
  15. NY Yankees at LA Angels

NBA - a belated congratulations to the Golden State Warriors for winning their second NBA Championship in three years. Now will the comparisons about LeBron and MJ cease? Please?!

Lady Grid out.


No comments:

Post a Comment