Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Better Late Than Never!

Yep, state testing consumed my life for two days, and then I spent a couple of hours bringing my room back to its former decorated glory. The Lady is tired but happy.  I'll just pick the evening games that have not started at press time.

MLB


  1. St. Louis at Miami
  2. Baltimore at Washington
  3. Cleveland at Toronto
  4. Kansas City at Tampa Bay
  5. San Diego at Texas
  6. Boston at Milwaukee
  7. Detroit at Arizona
  8. Pittsburgh at LA Dodgers - I don't want to pick the winner since I grew up loving the Dodgers but have become a Pirates fan due to Andrew McCutchen  and his cronies' dance celebrations. Please, Sterling Marte, stay in shape during your suspension. You are needed.  I love Joc Pederson, Yasmani Grandal, Clayton Kershaw, et al and desperately miss the voice of the Dodgers - Vin Scully!!!!!! Play to a tie, boys. Keep the Lady happy. Play well. Even with Maeda on the hill tonight. He had a bad night a few outings ago. I hope he does well.

NBA


Washington at Boston

Lady Grid out.

No comments:

Post a Comment