Thursday, April 13, 2017

NBA Post Season Begins/Boys of Summer Settling In

Now the regular season of the NBA is finished, the seeds are set. It will be time to determine if we have a new champion in June.

Eastern Conference Seedings
  1. Boston
  2. Cleveland
  3. Toronto
  4. Washington
  5. Atlanta
  6. Milwaukee
  7. Indiana
  8. Chicago

Western Conference Seedings
  1. Golden State
  2. San Antonio
  3. Houston
  4. LA Clippers
  5. Utah
  6. Oklahoma City
  7. Memphis
  8. Portland


MLB  

Thursday, April 13, 2017 - I know some of my picks may defy logic, but there are some teams I do not want to win. Either they have been a perennial unfavorite or have "made the cut" in recent years. Some of my favorites are due to a player or two that I like. I LOVED hearing that Giancarlo Stanton went yard twice against the Braves last night even though I was too tired to watch it myself.

  1. Twins vs. Tigers
  2. Pirates vs. BoSox
  3. Dodgers vs. Cubs
  4. Rangers vs. Angels
  5. ChiSox vs. Indians
  6. Rays vs. Yankees
  7. Orioles vs. Blue Jays
  8. Brewers vs. Reds
  9. Mets vs. Marlins
  10. Athletics vs. Royals
  11. Rockies vs. Giants

Lady Grid out.

No comments:

Post a Comment