Saturday, July 13, 2019

Rangers Evened the Silver Boot Series Under My Watch!


The Lady Gridiron with her father and son. July 12, 2019

MLB

My batting average does not measure up with the amount of fun I had at Globe Life Park last night. The Rangers and Astros did a back-and-forth with the scoring, mostly on HRs; however, my Rangers prevailed after some RBI heroics. I took my husband, son, and parents to the game with me; however, I neglected to get a group photo. Go figure. Here is the largest grouping I had, so that's what you get.

Friday's Wrap-Up
Batting Average: 0.267
  1. Pittsburgh at ChiCubs
  2. Washington at Philadelphia
  3. Toronto at NY Yankees
  4. Tampa Bay at Baltimore
  5. LA Dodgers at Boston
  6. Minnesota at Cleveland
  7. NY Mets at Miami
  8. Houston at Texas
  9. San Francisco at Milwaukee
  10. Arizona at St. Louis
  11. Detroit at Kansas City
  12. Cincinnati at Colorado
  13. Seattle at LA Angels
  14. ChiSox at Oakland
  15. Atlanta at San Diego
Saturday's Matchup
  1. Blue Jays vs. Yankees
  2. Rays vs. Orioles - game one
  3. Pirates vs Cubs
  4. White Sox vs. Athletics
  5. Mets vs. Marlins
  6. Rays vs. Orioles - game two
  7. Twins vs. Indians
  8. Diamondbacks vs. Cardinals
  9. Tigers vs. Royals
  10. Dodgers vs. Red Sox
  11. Giants vs. Brewers
  12. Nationals vs. Phillies
  13. Astros vs. Rangers
  14. Reds vs. Rockies
  15. Braves vs. Padres
  16. Mariners vs. Angels
Lady Grid out.

No comments:

Post a Comment