Friday, July 13, 2018

Things Did Not Start Out Well

MLB

Thursday's Wrapup
Batting Average:0.600

As I started checking scores, I initially thought I'd have an even worse BA than expected, but some of my later picks went my way. Play ball!
  1. Athletics vs. Astros
  2. Diamondbacks vs. Rockies
  3. Phillies vs. Orioles
  4. Brewers vs. Pirates
  5. Blue Jays vs. Red Sox
  6. Yankees vs. Indians
  7. Nationals vs. Mets
  8. Rays vs. Twins 
  9. Dodgers vs. Padres
  10. Mariners vs. Angels
Friday's Lineup
  1. Texas at Baltimore
  2. Milwaukee at Pittsburgh
  3. Toronto at Boston
  4. NY Yankees at Cleveland
  5. Washington at NY Mets
  6. Philadelphia at Miami
  7. Arizona at Atlanta
  8. Kansas City at ChiSox
  9. Tampa Bay at Minnesota
  10. Detroit at Houston
  11. Cincinnati at St. Louis
  12. Seattle at Colorado
  13. ChiCubs at San Diego
  14. LA Angels at LA Dodgers
  15. Oakland at San Francisco
Lady Grid out.

No comments:

Post a Comment