- LSU vs. Louisville
- Alabama vs. Washington
- Kentucky vs. Georgia Tech
- Ohio State University vs. Clemson
If I have my act together, I'll post my predictions for Monday's bowl games. Would you believe I have to work tomorrow and must keep up with updates for the early game via my ESPN app? It's all good.
NFLToday is the last regular season day for the NFL. It's been a while since I made my picks public. Here they are.
- Baltimore at Cincinnati
- Houston at Tennessee
- Carolina at Tampa Bay
- Jacksonville at Indianapolis
- New England at Miami - I did not even think about this pick.
- Chicago at Minnesota
- Buffalo at NY Jets - No more Ryans? Perhaps, Todd Bowles will have a good day after all.
- Dallas at Philadelphia - I sincerely hope that Tony Romo does not take a snap during this game. It is meaningless, pointless, and dangerous. 'Nuff said. A Yellow Flag of Shame if he gets out there. An entire blanket if he gets hurt if they foolishly place him in harm's way with an Eagle defense that has nothing to lose.
- Cleveland at Pittsburgh - I am glad the Browns won last week. This week would not be theirs.
- New Orleans at Atlanta
- NY Giants at Washington
- Arizona at LA Rams - Cardinals salvage some pride and whip up on the Fisher-less Rams.
- Oakland at Denver
- Kansas City at San Diego - why did Peck's Bad Boy NEVER have the personnel needed? I love Philip Rivers, but it's another no-go season. Sigh.
- Seattle at San Francisco - I will NEVER pick the 49ers or any other team with Colin K. on it.
- Green Bay at Detroit - The Pack is back.
Lady Grid out.