Monday, January 16, 2017

Aaron Rodgers and the Killer Bees

NFL Divisional Playoffs

I wanted to predict both games' results correctly yesterday, but those rascally Green Bay Packers led by future Hall of Famer Aaron Rodgers ruined my plans. I feel nothing but pride for my Dallas Cowboys with our new QB Dak Prescott and incredible running back Ezekiel Elliott. Next year, 'Boys, next year. We will finish the fight. I was right about Pittsburgh winning last night. Those Killer Bees were just too much to handle: Big Ben, Antonio Brown, LeVeon Bell, and Chris Boswell. The kicker. Made all of the points last night. Touch down fail. ESPN writer Jeremy Fowler stated that "the Steelers were practically allergic to scoring touchdowns" in Sunday's game. Sigh. This brings me to my next point.

First Take on ESPN

I really do not want to listen to Stephen A. Smith's joy and happiness about Aaron Rodgers, the Dallas Cowboys, the Pittsburgh Steelers, or anything else for that matter; however, I will take my medicine. Yergh.

Lady Grid out.

No comments:

Post a Comment