Saturday, May 17, 2014

Conference Championship Time!

I predicted three of the four teams correctly for the conference championships in the NBA.  Now I have the privilege of contemplating who will win the conference.

Spurs vs. Thunder: The Thunder beat the Spurs every time they played during the regular season.  Tony Parker has a hamstring injury that is plaguing him right now. I like the Spurs because they're the "grumpy old men," but I like Kevin Durant and his attitude towards his Mama. I predict the Spurs in game seven.

Heat vs. Pacers: The sportswriters have been drooling to see this matchup.  Once the Pacers started slipping in the late season, it wasn't a sure thing. I just don't want a ThreePeat, but the famed Roy Hibbert had better get with it to keep the Pacers from the broom-happy Heat.  Heat in five or six games. Ugh.

Lady Grid out.

No comments:

Post a Comment