Tuesday, November 19, 2019

A Little Late, but Not Bad at All

NCAA Football Wrap-Up - I just didn't get to write on Sunday after I got home from church, and then the day got away from me. I plan to be ready for this next weekend. The season's been a good one for selections. We shall see how things end up for my Aggies over the next two weekends with Georgia and LSU looming large in the future.

This week: 6-4
Last week: 10-0
Season Average: 84-46
  1. Michigan State vs. Michigan
  2. TCU vs. Texas Tech
  3. Navy vs. Notre Dame
  4. Central Carolina University vs. Arkansas State
  5. Georgia vs. Auburn
  6. Minnesota vs. Iowa
  7. Cincinnati vs. USF
  8. Oklahoma vs. Baylor 
  9. Appalachian State vs. Georgia State
  10. Southern Carolina vs. Texas A&M 
Lady Grid out.

No comments:

Post a Comment