Sunday, October 20, 2019

I Was Right About the Astros. . .

NCAA Football Wrap-Up
This Week: 12-3
Last Week: 9-1
Season Average: (55-35)
  1. Clemson vs. Louisville
  2. Florida vs. South Carolina 
  3. Auburn vs. Arkansas 
  4. Iowa State vs. Texas Tech
  5. UL Monroe vs. Appalachian State
  6. LSU vs. Mississippi State
  7. USF vs. Navy (
  8. Baylor vs. Oklahoma State
  9. Kentucky vs. Georgia 
  10. Arizona State at Utah
  11. Tulane vs. Memphis
  12. Michigan vs. Penn State
  13. Kansas vs. Texas (I guess the Jayhawks didn't play dead, and the 'horns didn't play well)
  14. Texas A&M vs. Ole Miss - Kellen Mond to the rescue!! 
  15. Arizona vs. USC
MLB

I was asleep but read that José Altuve proved the hero in sending the Yankees home for good this season. The World Series begins in Houston on Tuesday evening. My husband will be watching and cheering for the Astros. I may watch a little, but neither team was my pick to be there, so I'll keep up with my phone notifications.

NFL
  1. LA Rams at Atlanta
  2. Miami at Buffalo
  3. Jacksonville at Cincinnati
  4. Minnesota at Detroit
  5. Oakland at Green Bay
  6. Houston at Indianapolis
  7. Arizona at NY Giants
  8. San Francisco at Washington
  9. LA Chargers at Tennessee
  10. New Orleans at Chicago
  11. Baltimore at Seattle
  12. Philadelphia at Dallas
Lady Grid out.

No comments:

Post a Comment