Sunday, April 14, 2019

Davis Got a Hit, Finally!

Greetings! I guess I waited long enough to get back into the swing of things. I've been watching MLB Network and getting the goods on some of my favorite players who moved teams.  I miss Adrián Beltré at third base for the Texas Rangers. ¡Capitán!

I am glad Chris Davis got a hit in yesterday's win over the BoSox. Finally!

And is anyone else surprised about the Rays, Mets, and Padres leading their divisions at this time? I looked and saw the facts, and my jaw hit the floor. Wow. Let's see how things turn out in the next couple of weeks.

Sunday's Games

  1. Baltimore vs. Boston
  2. ChiSox vs. NY Yankees
  3. Tampa Bay vs. Toronto
  4. Philadelphia vs. Miami
  5. Pittsburgh vs. Washington
  6. Detroit vs. Minnesota
  7. Cleveland vs. Kansas City
  8. LA Angels vs. ChiCubs
  9. Oakland vs. Texas
  10. St. Louis vs. Cincinnati - why is Puig here?
  11. Colorado vs. San Francisco
  12. Milwaukee vs. LA Dodgers - Yasmani, why Milwaukee?!
  13. San Diego vs. Arizona - why is Adam Jones in the desert?
  14. Houston vs. Seattle
  15. NY Mets vs. Atlanta


Lady Grid out.

No comments:

Post a Comment