Saturday, November 3, 2018

Apparently, it's Statement Saturday. . .

MLB

Clayton Kershaw is staying out west with the LA Dodgers. #GoDodgers

The Texas Rangers have a new manager named Chris Woodward. I wish you good luck, sir.


NCAA Football
I am actually making a pick for the Alabama game. I had hoped my Aggies would have given them more of a test, but perhaps Mike and the boys will make me a big old pot of Crimson Tide gumbo. My spoon is ready, chere. Geaux Tigers.

Last week: 4-6
Season total: 56-39
  1. Texas A&M vs. Auburn
  2. South Carolina vs. Ole Miss
  3. Oklahoma State vs. Baylor
  4. Georgia vs. Kentucky
  5. West Virginia vs. Texas
  6. Florida State vs. NC State
  7. Kansas State vs. TCU
  8. Penn State vs. Michigan
  9. Appalachian State vs. Coastal Carolina
  10. Alabama vs. LSU
  11. Oklahoma vs. Texas Tech
  12. USC vs. Oregon State
Lady Grid out.

No comments:

Post a Comment