Friday, August 24, 2018

Pennant Race is Definitely On

My son is now ensconced at college after my husband and I helped him move into his new digs. I was in no shape to write about anything sports related as we drove home yesterday afternoon. It was a day to listen to my U2 collection and chill to try to keep myself from weeping. But I am a Mama who loves her young man, and I know he'd want me to keep moving forward, so play ball!

MLB

Friday's Lineup
  1. Reds at Cubs
  2. Yankees at Orioles
  3. Phillies at Blue Jays
  4. White Sox at Tigers
  5. Nationals at Mets
  6. Braves at Marlins
  7. Red Sox at Rays
  8. Pirates at Brewers
  9. Athletics at Twins
  10. Indians at Royals
  11. Cardinals at Rockies
  12. Mariners at Diamondbacks
  13. Astros at Angels
  14. Padres at Dodgers
  15. Rangers at Giants
Lady Grid out.

No comments:

Post a Comment