Thursday, June 14, 2018

Twenty-Five Percent and Hoping I Don't Go 0 for 4 Today!

MLB

Wednesday's Wrapup
Batting Average: 0.250
  1. Toronto vs. Tampa Bay
  2. ChiCubs vs. Milwaukee - skipped due to lateness of game and me posting at game time. Oy.
  3. Boston vs. Baltimore
  4. Pittsburgh vs. Arizona
  5. LA Angels vs. Seattle
  6. Washington vs. NY Yankees
  7. Colorado vs. Philadelphia
  8. Minnesota vs. Detroit
  9. San Francisco vs. Miami
  10. Cleveland vs. ChiSox
  11. Cincinnati vs. Kansas City
  12. Houston vs. Oakland
  13. Texas vs. LA Dodgers - push!
Thursday's Lineup - I really hope I don't go 0-fer. We'll see since I didn't get to press early again today!
  1. Rays at Yankees
  2. Padres at Braves
  3. Mets at Diamondbacks
  4. Red Sox at Mariners

World Cup 2018

Well, Russia is off to a rollicking start. We'll see how the rest of the matches sort out.

Lady Grid out.

No comments:

Post a Comment