Sunday, November 26, 2017

Last Sunday of November 2017

The hubby and I attended our church's second worship service this morning. We weren't moving about too quickly, and that is okay. Here is the wrap up for yesterday's games.
  1. Georgia vs. Georgia Tech
  2. Oklahoma vs. West Virginia 
  3. Clemson vs. South Carolina
  4. Texas A&M vs. LSU 
  5. Ohio State vs. Michigan
  6. Boise State vs. Fresno State - tut tut!
  7. Appalachian State vs. Georgia State
  8. Washington State vs. Washington
  9. Alabama vs. Auburn - so thrilled to be wrong! 👍
  10. Notre Dame vs. Stanford - I dislike the Fighting Irish, so this one was good news, too! 👍
Now, on to Aggie round ball business!

The ladies play the Texas Tech Lady Red Raiders this afternoon. My son and I are on opposite sides of the fence. Gig 'em, Aggies! Whoop! Aggies win, I predict. 

The men play the USC Trojans tonight. My Daddy and I are on opposing sides for this game. I love both teams so much that I will be pleased with the outcome, I guess. Push.

Lady Grid out.

No comments:

Post a Comment