Thursday, March 9, 2017

Madness Descends Soon!

Next week begins March Madness, the time of year when college basketball teams battle for supremacy. Will Villanova repeat? They broke my heart last year with the buzzer beater shot that crushed my UNC Tar Heels. Brackets get firmed up this weekend, and we'll see how things play out. Meanwhile, I think I'll enjoy championship week.

One NFL note (or two!) to report. Tony Romo will be released by the Dallas Cowboys with the caveat that he not go to an NFC East rival. I would prefer that Tony retire with his health intact. Wherever he lands must have a solid O-line to protect his increasingly fragile bones. I know he has the heart to compete; however, his body cannot guarantee the check his competitiveness is writing. Brandon Marshall signed with the NY Giants. Where will Adrian Peterson land?

Lady Grid out.

No comments:

Post a Comment