Sunday, November 13, 2016

Apple Cart Upended

NCAA Football Wrap Up (Say What?)

I dozed off around 8:00 last night with my Aggies leading Ole Miss. Imagine my surprise when my husband burst into our room to inform me the final score of 29-28 was NOT in our favor. ARGH!!!! I was not the only one to suffer; however, Michigan, Clemson, and Washington also suffered losses. Auburn was beaten by Georgia. Will Auburn lick its wounds to give Alabama some type of challenge in the highly anticipated Iron Bowl? I hold out no hope for that to happen but will tune in anyway. On to the pros.


NFL Sunday


  1. Green Bay at Tennessee
  2. Minnesota at Washington
  3. Chicago at Tampa Bay
  4. Kansas City at Carolina
  5. Atlanta at Philadelphia
  6. Los Angeles at NY Jets
  7. Denver at New Orleans
  8. Houston at Jacksonville
  9. Miami at San Diego
  10. Dallas at Pittsburgh
  11. San Francisco at Arizona
  12. Seattle at New England

Lady Grid out.



No comments:

Post a Comment