Monday, February 29, 2016

NFL QBs and the Robot

I saw that Tom Brady has a two year contract extension. Peyton Manning is expected to retire this week. Here is the nutty one: Tony Romo the Dallas Cowboys playcaller for the next four or five years. I mean no disrespect to Mr. Romo. His body has endured multiple injuries. That left clavicle has been broken twice in less than twelve months; he is contemplating surgery to insert a plate that would protect his fragile collarbone. It's time to do something else, Tony.

And no, I do not think Steph Curry is human. I will observe him more closely to see if I can find a loose wire or something. That soul-killing shot at the end of the Warriors-Thunder game just defies any type of description. He is not human.

Lady Grid out.

No comments:

Post a Comment