Friday, March 28, 2014

Madness Indeed!

I created several brackets for both the men's and women's basketball tournaments.  In my best-case scenario, I have three of the Elite Eight correct for the men's tournament with Dayton as the one who spoiled things for one of my other brackets. We'll see how the other games turn out; however, I am picking Florida to win this year.

In my top bracket for the women's tournament, I have the Notre Dame Lady Irish winning.  I correctly picked/guessed thirteen of the Sweet Sixteen teams.  Each year finds me tuned in to see some roundball, and this year has been no different.  Last week some of my students stayed after school to watch with me.  I didn't have popcorn for them because it was unexpected.

Miggy landed a ten year deal for $292 million?  Let's hope the Detroit Tigers get their money's worth out of this two-time AL MVP.  Opening Day cannot come too soon for the rabid baseball fans.  Enough of the Cactus and Grapefruit Leagues.  The Yankees are starting CC as pitcher on their first game of the official season on April 1.  Let's see how things turn out for him since he's reportedly made some changes.  I am glad that the LA Dodgers had a wee chat with Yasiel Puig.  Take your practice drills seriously, friend.

Lady Grid out.

No comments:

Post a Comment